Inflatable Event Professionals in Tacoma
Rules & Safety Procedures
We thank you for your business and look forward to serving you.
Please call us at 253-353-9797 if you have any questions.
Here are some basic rules to protect everyone at your event (and our Bouncers).
- Responsible Adult Supervision is a must – All of our bounce houses and water slides require a responsible adult to watch over the children as they use the inflatable and make sure that they follow the rules. We will provide operator training at each party location.
- Jumpers of similar sizes – It's important not to let 3 year old bounce with your 10 year old and their friends. We don’t want anyone to get injured and older children when they are excited are not the most careful or considerate. Please do not exceed the recommended number of players in each unit.
- No shoes are allowed in the unit - socks must be worn at all times.
- No eyeglasses, jewelry, hair accessories, hats or any sharp objects are allowed in the bounce house.
- No Horseplay in the Bounce Houses or Water Slides – Rough play, wrestling, dogpiling or doing flips this can lead to accidents. Encourage bouncer participants to keep space between each other.
- Bouncers with Slides - Please when using the slides make sure the bottom is cleared before the next person slides, as this can lead to serious injuries. Please no head first sliders, slide down feet first only and do not climb up the slide the wrong way. Last but not least - no jumping from the top of the slide, and only one person at a time on the slide.
- No Pets of any kind are allowed in the unit.
- When we pick up the unit, we will assess the condition of the unit. If the inflatable shows signs that the party guests did not follow the stated rules, a cleaning fee will be charged. If any substances such as food, excessive dirt/mud, oil, soap, foam, etc. are found on our equipment when we arrive, we will charge a cleaning fee. While Gum, Candy, Popcorn, Sno-Cones and Cotton Candy make the kids happy, this make cleaning the inflatable jump and slide not much fun for our employees. Please make sure the kids don’t take any of the items mentioned above into the units.
- Please do not let your children or guest climb the outside of the unit, hang off the windows, doors or the netting. This can cause falls onto the ground and the netting can hurt little fingers.
- Please do not let your children or guests bounce off the sides of the walls or near the doorway
- Please be advised that we absolutely DO NOT ALLOW SILLY STRING, Body Paint, Glitter or Confetti in/on, or near our inflatables. The chemicals in Silly String and Body Paint will ruin the vinyl in our inflatable bouncers; the damage is not repairable. The confetti will stain the vinyl and cannot be removed. And glitter will get into unit and it is impossible to get it all out. Please don’t plan to have silly string, body paint, confetti or glitter at your party if you are renting an inflatable. Our least expensive units cost $2000 new and some of our bigger inflatables cost over $5000. If silly string or body paint ruins one of our inflatable Bounce Houses or Water slides, the renter will be responsible for the full cost of replacement. The use of confetti or glitter in or around our units will added an additional cleaning fee $500.00 or up to the replacement cost of the unit.
- The Blower should not be turned off- If your bounce house or water slide should begin to deflate, remove everyone immediately. Check to see if the blower is on and receiving power. The blowers require a 20 amp GFCI dedicated circuit; unplug all other items on this circuit. (Check your breaker box) If the Inflatable has power and will not stay inflated make sure all deflation zippers and tubes are closed. Also check to see if the intake on the blower has been blocked. If this doesn’t fix the problem, call us right away at 253-353-9797. If it happens to rain please leave the unit inflated. If lightning or high winds are imminent, please turn off the blower. Otherwise leave the unit inflated until we arrive to pick up your rental.
- Adult Supervision - It's certainly worth repeating; make sure there is adult supervision at all times.